Tuesday, March 6, 2007
My Buddy Ezra
My cousin Ezra and I are about 1 month apart. We live next door to each other and our parents watch us together 4 days a week. I like to steal his toys, hit him on the head, cry when he cries, hold hands and watch TV together (just kidding. we're not aloud to watch TV). I've loved you buddy from day 1...even when you looked like George Costanza...
love, ebba
PS: now you're starting to look like vanilla ice.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


4 comments:
Okay....this is tooooo much!!! I think I was actually squeeling (spelling???) out loud when I saw these pictures. What a little team those two are!!! Way too cute. BESOS para todos!!!
Britta just told me about your blog, so I had to check it out. You're pretty cute, Ebba.
Ebba Lilly,
I'm so impressed that you can write so well. Really advanced for your age! Seriously, though this is hilarious!
Meegan
Grabbarna i Sverige, Felix Titus och Henning, har verkligen en söt och go kusin "over there". Tur att Ezra kan vara standby när de andra är på så långt avstånd. LÄngtar efter er!!!
Post a Comment